I was just looking at some photo blogs... I wish I could take pictures like that! (I can, I just don't have a really good camera.... someday :) So, here's a picture of me! (.....) I had a friend use my camera and take this... but next time, I'm going bare foot! I look like an ad for crocs!! he he Enjoy!
P.S. I feel like I used a lot of ....'s!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey!! I saw on your profile that you live in Guam!! Seriously?! I lived there, too!! For two years between 1993 and 1995, then again from 2002 to 2004. I LOVED it! Well.. the second time.. I was a baby the first time! My Dad used to be in the military. =)
So do you, by any chance, know Abigial of the blog Authentic Beauty? (she's probably like your sister or something...!!!) I met her on the blog-o-sphere. She lives on Guam too! =) If you don't know her, I can comment here again with her blog addy.
Just let me know in a comment on my blog! :D
By the way... I just have one little peice of advice - if you want to be a photographer... shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot again, and shoot some more. NOTHING but practice will make you a better photog!! Just get out and click that shutter. =) It'll be worth it!
That is pretty neat!! Okay... I'll keep coming back... your blog is adorable.. LOVE those monkeys!!! =) (Hey, who knows? We might have seen each other somewhere sometime! It's a tiny island!)
Oh, my word!! Seriously?! You know, I thought that maybe you were the same person... but I didn't want to ask in case I looked strange!! That's SO cool!! Wow... So how are you all doing? It's been quite some time!! 7 years, about!! We were all so little when we met you. :D That is so neat!!
4 comments:
Hey!! I saw on your profile that you live in Guam!! Seriously?! I lived there, too!! For two years between 1993 and 1995, then again from 2002 to 2004. I LOVED it! Well.. the second time.. I was a baby the first time! My Dad used to be in the military. =)
So do you, by any chance, know Abigial of the blog Authentic Beauty? (she's probably like your sister or something...!!!) I met her on the blog-o-sphere. She lives on Guam too! =) If you don't know her, I can comment here again with her blog addy.
Just let me know in a comment on my blog! :D
By the way... I just have one little peice of advice - if you want to be a photographer... shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot again, and shoot some more. NOTHING but practice will make you a better photog!! Just get out and click that shutter. =) It'll be worth it!
Hannah,
I've been on Guam from 1999 to now! that's so cool.
Thanks for the advice!!
That is pretty neat!! Okay... I'll keep coming back... your blog is adorable.. LOVE those monkeys!!! =) (Hey, who knows? We might have seen each other somewhere sometime! It's a tiny island!)
Oh, my word!! Seriously?! You know, I thought that maybe you were the same person... but I didn't want to ask in case I looked strange!! That's SO cool!! Wow... So how are you all doing? It's been quite some time!! 7 years, about!! We were all so little when we met you. :D That is so neat!!
Post a Comment