So, I've been workin Cool School which for the most part is ok. Pretty busy this year. I was dumb though the first friday and got a SUPER bad sunburn. I couldn't walk for 2 days! (If you're white and on guam. NEVER go from 9:30-3:30 without sunscreen!)
But yeah, I've been helping a class the last week, and I really like it.
Figured I should post some pictures. I went on a hike on Mt. LamLam. (Which if measured from base to top, would be the tallest mountain in the world) And got some great pictures. :D My camera was being nice for once :) haha.
So enjoy.
P.S I think Hannah and Paige
Sunset
Different angle Sunset :D
4 comments:
those pictures are so pretty!
nice pictures. You don't have to hit yourself I'll do it for you lol kj what are you doing the summer?
nice pictures. You don't have to hit yourself I'll do it for you lol kj what are you doing the summer?
It's okay really Lucas, you don't need to hit me. Others have done it for you :)
Thanks for being willing??
Post a Comment