Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monkeys are back!

Well when I visited my blog to my surprise my monkeys had disappeared! :() Sadness. Although I may change them, idk, there are some new cute blog backgrounds. Comment if you think I should change the look of my blog :)

Anyway, today wasn't a good day. I slept late, overheard my parents talking about me, had music theory and had to survive my lesson while in pain :( Also, going through some friendship/relationship drama. And got some texts from a friend and it just adds to it all. Anyone know a way to shut down your brain? So that you can't think? If so, let me know please I could use it!

Hmmm..... trying to think of something constructive to write about?
Christmas? Well I'm not like super into Christmas this year. So yeah, I'm not really sure why, just presents and all that jazz doesn't excite me atm, mostly I'm just thankful that it's the day we celebrate our Lord's birth.

Ooh, so after 11 years, the base decided to discontinue the federal oversea's hired employee's access to the navel base... really? And then they turn around and make it available to the entire island? Idk doesn't make sense, we didn't abuse our privileges... honestly ppl make no sense sometime :( And Ratatouille? tastes nasty.... but it's better as a casserole then a stew/soup... trust me!

That's all!

1 comment:

Lucas said...

Stick it out....I'm still praying for you guys.