Monday, December 13, 2010

Random thoughts

Man, I'm so out of it all tonight. I feel drugged or something :( I can't really think, and can't feel anything emotionally, kinda just drained. I think I went to bed to late last night, maybe I'll go to bed early esp since I have class and a lesson. But I thought I'd attempt to write a post tonight anyway.

So it's approaching Christmas rapidly. I'm not really into Christmas right now :( Like the present side that is. I'm more focused on the fact that this is when we celebrate the birth of our Lord. And it's a good time to remember what He's done for us. :D

Tonight before I spaced out, I got really annoyed at my little brother. He just chooses to be annoying, and sometimes you just can't ignore it you know? And then he's manipulative, but if you tell him that, he acts like he's totally innocent and didn't do anything. I think that's what got me annoyed, it really bugs me when people deny something that you both know to be true. Why can't they just admit it?

The new Narnia movie is out. I really want to see it. I wanna see it in Theaters without my mom and sister, cause they are the kind of people who want movies based on books to be just like the movie. (Ok, how many are really? the only good book to movie adaption i've seen is 'Holes' and that's because the author wrote the screenplay) But I'm hoping to see it this week end, we'll see.

Had a concert last Friday night. I think it went well. Again I got frustrated with some ppl (non family). Other kids in the orchestra. While we were chilling in a classroom until time to go on stage, and they kept messing with stuff. Like eating the candy, and playing with other instruments, and showing no respect for the teachers or their stuff. And the teacher who was supposed to be overseeing and doing crowd control was to busy talking with some of the girls that he didn't even care what everyone else was doing. Why can't they respect the teachers? Honestly, they know better, they just choose to do what they want, and the sad thing is they get away with it. So i guess it's kinda the teacher's fault that they and their stuff isn't respected.

On saturday, i started out bored. But that didn't last long. I ended up taking apart a bunkbed, cleaning the room. Taking apart another bed, bringing it into the room and reassembling it. And cleaning the room again! Took me 6 hours! And meanwhile my siblings chilled and played the Wii.... oh well. I did enjoy the taking apart and putting together part :D

Oh, so the reason I was up too late last night. I was writing a song for my music theory class. I was up until midnight. Then crashed, and woke up at five, then basically slept until 8:30, but I think I should've just slept until like seven without waking up at all. And then I did some school and revised my song. Just really tired, I think it's hangover from all the caffine i've had today. I really should go to bed.

I think I will.
Good night all

Merry Christmas. Comment and tell me what you're doing for Christmas! :D

No comments: