Monday, March 21, 2011

Life

I know, I fail at blogging. So what to write about?
Life would be the obvious one I guess. As it's what I deal with everyday. Well last week, and this week are turning into catch up weeks for school. Which is okay. I have some papers to rewrite, mostly. I got my ACT scores today. I got a 24 composite score which is okay I guess. But my mom may have me take it again. (joy :) Also got a packet from PCC talking about my major and their course offerings. Pretty sure PCC will be my school. Be cool to see my brother again I guess ;D lolz

Friends, theres a big subject for teens. The last couple years I haven't had very many close friends. But this last year, God has brought some amazing people into my life. But it has it's up and downs. I have my best friend, who's there for me all the time no matter what, and how crazy I am. (Thank you so much! You are the best out there!!) And I then some other friends, who i'm kinda in/out in their book I think... I was in, then my best friend moved here, and they kinda started ditching me and hanging out with him instead, which kinda hurt me. I did talk to them about it, and they invited me over for one thing. But idk if they really want to hang out with me, or they just did cause they felt bad :(
Why is life so complicated? And over stupid things. Why can't we all be friends and hang out?

Anyway, I should go work on those papers :)
Will try and catch up with my blogging. And be more regular! And since I'm gonna be 17 next month (On Easter!) I need to some sort of hobby! Haha!

Laters!

No comments: