Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!
I'm trying to start blogging more regularly. But I need ideas. So if you have anything you'd like me to talk about comment and let me know.
I can do book reviews, I've read a lot of books. Lots of classics, or I can recommend good books to read on almost any given subject. And I can discuss more songs, just give me the name.

Or I can talk about photography. Or life. Or music
If you'd like advice about anything, feel free to ask, and if i have any ideas I'd be glad to help.

Just comment and let me know.
Thanks all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmm just anything that makes you happy that day:)

Rebecca-Joy said...

Hello Anna,
Just found your blog, and followed :)
You could post about your faith, I would enjoy reading that.
I would love to see some of your photography. I was on your other blog, and I really liked your pictures.
I hope this helps!
God bless,
Rebecca

Anna said...

@Rebecca: Thank you for your suggestion. Yes, I defiantly should talk more about my faith :) Spreading God's love.
I have more pictures i could upload. It just takes too long. I have more pictures on my Facebook page/account if you have a facebook. But I will try and upload some more on the blog!

Thanks!
God Bless

p.s. thanks for following my blog. I saw on yours you have a horse! We actually have two, they're smaller pony sized.