Hello Again,
As always, there has been quite some time since I last posted. But that - and this time I mean it- is going to be different.
Life has had some major changes recently. I 'quit' college, moved to Texas, and am now on the job prowl. Looking to save up money and then study cosmetology. (Yes. Cosmetology. Lets not forget the saying: Do what you love. Well, I love to do hair so why not get certified and be able to do it professionally?)
True, I have left all my friends and the 'life' that one can have in the college realm. But now I get to live day-by-day, trusting God and see where LIFE can go.
I plan to keep this updated with the happenings of my life.
- Annoying my cousin
- Sarcasm
- Stories (As I am sure I will do plenty of stupid and awkward things that probably shouldn't be shared but knowing me, will be.)
- What God is teaching me
- Photos
- Book reviews (With these reviews you will never have to read a book again!)
Comment on stuff you'd like to read about and I will see what I can do!
1 comment:
Will this time be different?;)
Post a Comment