Monday, November 30, 2009

Howdy All

I feel like I've been neglecting my blog... which i have. My time is spent on my facebook, so please understand. (In a house with one computer to 8 people... you don't spend too much time on it! :)

Anyway, topic: Rain
Aiya! I like the rain... at least, sometimes that is. On Guam, around this time of year, we don't get snow, we get rain and mud. So, you know, it isn't the same. How many people enjoy riding their selds through mud??

Anyway. I guess I should be, and I am greatful that we haven't had any typhoons. Though my dad keeps hoping for one! I'm just praying that we don't get another Christmas typhoon!! :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, we don't have any snow, either!! Not any to speak of... it has snowed twice, but neither time it stuck around. :(

But anyway... have pity on us poor blog viewers that don't have facebook, okay? =) Just kidding!!!

Anna said...

Haha. I wanna see snow again!

I know, I wish you did have a Facebook! :)