I love Christmas time at my house. Because during the Christmas season, I get my own 'secret spot'. It's not really 'secret' but it is MY spot. Because when we put up our christmas tree, we set it up in the corner. So, on the far side there is a small corner in-between the branches and it's mine! Because I'm really the only one who can crawl back there without knocking down the tree.
So this year, if my family can't find me, all they need to do is look behind the tree! (Thank goodness we have our artificial tree up! Last year we had a real tree and I I couldn't sit back there!)
P.S. Maybe I post pictures later! :)
3 comments:
Aw, that's a great little spot! It must be cozy. =) Do you like to read back there by Christmas tree light? :)
But it's not anymore GET BACK ON YOUR BLOG!
Please:)
i agree with lucas....get back on your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment