Hey All,
Sorry that I've been such a bad blogger. I'm just really busy so yeah..
But anyway, Drama has been keeping me busy. I have role in the play 'The Hound of the Baskervilles'. Drama is lot's of fun, and even though I have bad stage fright, I'm still really excited about it.
It's been going well... (this post is actually kinda old.. but to get back up to speed.)
I have 3 concerts coming up.
I am working on my bucket list... so i can post it here. Those things take so long to write. I mean, sure I probably wanna do more then a 100 things, but then again, a lot are kinda silly, so i don't wanna put them.
I'm reading a really good series of books by Jan Karon called 'The Mitford Series'. I love these books cause the story follows this priest. (And yes, he isn't christian, but it's ok) I think I've laughed more while reading these books then I've laughed at any book. The story is just so real and simple that you just feel part of it. (My sister is reading them too, and you should hear us talking about them. We sound like we're talking about real people.)
Another book I've recently read was 'Percy Jackson: The lighting thief'. It's about a kid who's half god. It has to do with the greek mythology. I enjoyed learning about it, (good for trivia :) and it's very well written!
Well that's all for now, i'll try and post again soon!
1 comment:
But it's still great to hear from you.
Post a Comment