Monday, March 5, 2012

Time to become a semi-frequent blogger?

Hey hey all!
Yeah I know, it's -again- been ages! But I got a laptop, and one of my goals is to become a blogger. Haha, i know I have such big goals in life right?

Anyway, if anyone is still reading this, please comment me with suggestions about what i should write about, else it's just going to be a lot randomness. (ooh but that is my trademark quality...).

I will do a post in the next day or so about my life an whats been happening. Lots I'm sure since I last wrote.

Comment away!! Should I write about God, music, reading, my life, Guam, photography, or just whateves? 0.o


3 comments:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

random and eclectic are always the most fun! :)

i find that if you narrow down your blog topic/purpose too much, YOU will be the one that gets bored with the writing.

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Have you ever thought about doing weekly blog memes? For example, there is Darcy's Sweet Shot Tuesday (www.my3boybarians.com) for photography... or other ones that have specific topics for each day of the week and then you link back your post to the site.

Anna said...

Hmm interesting. I have a photography blog as well, which i really should update more often. I'd really like to become a regular blogger, as it's a fun way to meet other people. And I found a friend from years ago through my blog!! That was really cool :) She commented on my blogs, and when we started talking about Guam I realized I knew her!! She's now at the same college as my brother (it's such a small world when you live on Guam!)