School update:
I'm working on two main subjects, Spanish & Geometry- the 'joy' of being homeschooled right? haha. And I'm required to write a semi term paper, but I don't have a subject. When it comes to research/term papers, my mind is like 'HELP!'. No kidding! The hardest thing is to come up with a subject, all the ones I think I might like to write about I can never find enough good information for to write a decent paper. (Comment ideas for me!!)
blah I thought I was also in a writing mood. Not right now though I guess. I will write later!
2 comments:
I would think that the problem with having to write a term or research paper around here is the lack of good books. Do you ever use the library at UoG? Wondering if it's worth checking out.
Did you ever find a topic to write about?
You should definitely check out the UOG library, my mom has used it often. And I don't have a subject, things that intrest me aren't usually thinks that would make a good paper.. And we are allowed to use the internet as well, as long as it's a good site (aka. not wikipedia) and we have quite a few books here that come in handy.
Post a Comment