Enjoy my craziness!!
1. Fly!
2. Live on a farm for a month
3. Gallop on a horse - Bareback
4. Swim with dolphins
5. Be rich for a day (My brother doesn't understand this. I don't want to be RICH forever… cause I just don't. Just as much money as God wants me to have.)
6. Get married
7. Lead people to the Lord
8. Run on a beach at night
9. Go to a ball. (Always wanted to. Not cinderella of anything like that. But like… someday, with my husband :)
10. Have twins. Identical. (Girls or boys, that doesn't matter)
11. Visit a small town (I used to wish I lived in one. Guam's a small island.. but not the same thing. I should've been born a couple hundred years ago… but then I wouldn't be me I guess)
12. Spend a whole day in a Super Wal-Mart :)
13. Walk down a street with a guitar singing (Haha, I'd look dumb, but I bet it'd be fun!)
14. Have my hair down to my feet!! (Always wanted SUPER long hair!!)
15. Ice Skate
16. Go watch the olympics AT the Olympics- and take pictures :)
17. Have a house with a window seat (that's a must. I've always wanted a window seat so i could read and stuff in it and hide behind the curtains.)
19. See if THE house has a secret room. (I used to dream about this house down the road that had a secret room with a window seat. I want to in the house and see if there really is a secret room!! It's super cool, it's got 2 bookshelves with all my favorite books! I hope it's real :)
20. Spend a summer with Kayla.
21. Go to Eliza, Kayla and Laura's weddings. (And be their photographer :)
22. Never have a wedding like the one I dreamed about. (Because 1. I wouldn't marry that guy -even tho he's nice. and 2. if I had a wedding like that, it's be super awkward. and make a wedding history for craziest wedding ever :) (Or aka: Have a NICE wedding)
23. Go to a real country barn dance
24. Tell someone how I REALLY feel about them.
25. Cry because I'm happy
26. Own a motercycle
27. Student teach (They have it better the real teachers :)
28. Break a violin. A junky one :D (For all those times I got frustrated and wanted to throw it down and bust it. But never did.) (Hmm…. I could make the news if I busted a Stradivarius :)
29. Buy a book of Vivaldi and rip it up! (For all the times the susuzi books had several Vivaldi songs in a row. And I had to play them!!)
30. Run until I can't possibly run anymore
31. Surprise someone I haven't seen in a long time by randomly showing up. AT MIDNIGHT (Kinda of done that tho… but it wasn't a surprise, we were just really late, cause we got lost)
32. Write a book that gets published
33. Run through the snow barefoot. (One thing i've wanted to do for a long time)
34. Go to Ireland and Scotland and get tons of pics. And visit old castles. And have a guide with an accent!!
35. Speak Spanish fluently
36. Learn to spell (Without the spell checker ;)
37. Win a typing competition.
38. Learn to snowboard
39. Learn to surf
40. Eat escargot
41. Purchase and raise a Mastiff!
42. Meet Laura and others in the states who I know mostly though FB. (But are still good friends)
43. Hang glide
44. Ride in a convertible.
45. Eat pizza everyday for a week (then go on a diet for a month)
46. Be invisible (Wait… that one I may have done already;)
47. Own a pair of pajama jeans
48. Have a really cute outfit that looks good on me (with accessories.)
49. Be Amish for at least a week.
50. Play on a basketball team
51. Have a laptop
52. Own a NICE camera
53. Be able to keep all the stray puppies and kittens I find. And find them good homes
54. Be a REAL photographer
56. Go stand in four corners (Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado. If you stand right you can be in all four at the same time!!)
57. Visit Australia
58. Do the 'Swiss Family Robinson' thing. (Loved that book, it'd be SO much fun to do!)
59. Drive through every state in the US
60. Go sledding!!! (Haha. I may have done, but I doubt it- we didn't get a lot of snow in SD)
61. Draw one good picture
62. Be able to do a good dive, every time I try (without belly flopping.. :()
63. Run everyday for a year
64. Go an entire day in freezing weather wearing jeans and a t-shirt
65. Eat at a Chick-fil-a
66. Visit all my friends in VA beach!!!
67. Climb up the side of a building
68. Make a record for 'most read books' of some category
69. Walk/Swim/Canoe to one of the little 'island's next to or 'in' Guam
70. Go on that road trip with Laura and 'Co' :D
71. Own a house with a pool where I could swim in it everyday!
72. Win airline tickets for something to some cool place
73. Have a job that I LOVE
74. Throw a big fun party where no one feels left out.
75. Be a clothing designer for a month
76. FINISH THIS LIST :D
77. Try to wing suit.. (but i have a feeling that as much as i want to do it, i'd freak out!!)
78. Ride a (tame) lion or tiger
79. Drive Heather's VW Bug
80. Have a decent role in a movie. - not the lead, but the goofy assistant role.
81. Meet all of the youtube people who's videos I love.
82. Have a successful blog that encourages and makes people laugh
83. Visit Spain
84. Roller blade for an entire day - without getting sunburned.
85. Adopt a kid
86. Be the hairstylist for some big event and get my stylings noticed!
87. Inspire someone
89. Write a song
90. Knit a beanie
91. Dye my hair
92. Survive 4 years of College and Graduate!
93. Graduate from High School
94. Patent my Ice Cream idea
95. Drive a jetski
96. Own a beastly motorcycle
97. Make things right with certain people whom I messed things up with.
98. Make a difference - in a small way, even if the life of one person.
99. Start a trend
100. Get another piercing
1 comment:
Hi how are you?
I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not post a comment. I have blogs also obviously, and would like to invite you to become my blog friend.
I mostly post about the California experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art.
Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.
Well I hope to hear from you soon… :)
Jesse Noe Mendez
Post a Comment