Friday, September 18, 2009

Power's out!!

With the weather lately we've been having several power outages!
The first one was last sat, and it was out for about 2 hours, (came on just in time to keep us from going out to eat!! :). Then that night I went babysitting, and the power was out when we got there (adventure time!). But thankfully, just as the last window was about to be opened, the power came back!! Yay
Then last night about 10 ish. The power went out. I, being the crazy person I am, rather enjoyed. I read "Silas Marner" by candle light. Watched a movie by candle light (on my bro's computer) and tried to sleep on the cold floor. But a sibling kept saying they could hear me breathing!! NOT!!
So, I got to bed around one and had a grand total of 5 hours of sleep!! (stupid alarm clock! silly me for setting it!!) I'm going to take my tired body and get caffeine, so I can get through school today!!
I wish the power would go out during the day! Not the night!!
But one night is a lot better then one and a half months!!!

2 comments:

Ruthie :) said...

Like during that last typhoon? That was crazy!

Anna said...

Ugh, don't remeind me. :)
Hopefully, we won't have any typhoons here this year!!