Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Spirit Week!!

Ahh! Today was good! I was at spirit week! (It's what my school does every year. We have a guest speaker that speaks to the entire high school. And then games. No classes! For a week!)
Anyway, Will Galkin a well known christian evangelist is here this year! He's a really good preacher! And funny!
Today he spoke on why we should remember our creator (Ecc 12:1) Which was really good.
And then his second message was on The New Man (Eph 4:17-32) That one was really good and convicting!!

I met some kids I know by sight today, and I had a blast. But it's so HOT!! And we have to wear BLACK shirts!! Someday, I'm going to do something to who every designed the dark shirts we wear every year!!! :)

Well, today was a good day. I'm looking forward to tomorrow!! I just hope I don't get hurt! There are some rough games.

Ok, I realize, I'm started to go off topic. I'm going to take my hot (not HOT :) body and clean up!! Then supper!!! YUM!

BYE!!

No comments: