Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I don't know

Ok, I have totally no idea what I'm going to say..... ok! I have one now...

The chip who lost it's purpose.
I feel sorry for any chip that comes my way at the dinner table. Esp when we eat soup! :) Because I totally take away it's purpose in life. Instead of using it to scoop up what I eat, I use my spoon, scoop the food on the chip, then eat it!!
I know, I'm weird!!!

Last night, I got the 'she's strange' look at drama. I came with my water bottle covered in a (clean!) sock that I had decorated with permanent markers. My friend looked at me funny.!!! :)

Aww well, I like who I am. So, anyone else can think what they'd like!! I'll live!!!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anna Powers said...

Well, you are strange, haha. I think depriving that chip of it's purpose in life was very cruel. I hope you have learned your lesson!

Anna said...

Anna! See the next post. I do use corn chips the right way!! LOL

Yes, lesson learned. But I failed again last night!! (Bad me!)